Affordable Fingerprint Recognition Access Controller
Upgraded new-generation technology, convenience, and design with LCD, LED, and adjacent sensor technology
- New patented sensor detects fake fingerprints made of paper, film, silicone and rubber
- It is convenient to use as it does not require users to carry special tools for verification. It is a high-tech fingerprint recognition system that uses
- fingerprints that have no risk of replication or unauthorized use.
- Can be attached onto fingerprint recognition terminal for double or triple security or to use with unclear fingerprints
- TCP/IP network method that allows endless expansion between terminals and servers or terminals and terminals. Easy to install and operate.
- Union Community’s fingerprint recognition algorithm authenticates dry or wet fingerprints fast and accurately for various users.
- VIRDI Series is equipped with high-capacity 32bit CPU for faster and more accurate verification.
- Automatically recognizes fingerprints when fingerprints are presented.
- Can be applied to government offices, companies, and financial institutions to build access control, Time and Attendance management, and Cafe management systems.
- Recognizes user approach and automatically turns on LCD and keypad lights. Able to read device at night and saves unnecessary energy waste.
- Supports complex authentication using fingerprints, RF Card, and/or ID/Password for greater safety.
- When device is damaged or opened by forceful impact, the terminal senses that the door is kept open and alarms to maintain safety.
- Device setup can be adjusted for access control, Time and Attendance management, and Cafe management without additional equipments.
- Device operation and status is announced by automated voice system for first-time users to easily operate the device.
- Supports Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, and Spanish and can be used in any part of the world.
- Using LCD with Back Light feature, it can be operated easily and accurately.
|CPU||32 Bit RISC CPU|
|Event Log Data||55,000|
|Template Size||400 bytes per template|
|LCD Display||128 X 64 graphic display LCD|
|Communications||TCP/IP, 2 RS-232C, 1 Wiegand, 1 RS-485|
|Door Phone Interface||Yes|
|Lock Control||2 ports control motor lock
or 1 port control EM/Strike/Deadbolt lock
|Power Consumption||Max DC 12V ~ 24V / 450mA|
|Operation Environment||-20 ~ +50C / Lower than 90% RH (Non-condensing)|
|Sensing Area||13 X 15 mm|
|Verification (1:1) Time||< 0.5 sec|
|Identification (1:N) Time||< 1 sec|
|FRR / FAR||0.1% / 0.0001%|
|Available S/W||Access control, Time & Attendance|